To keep the cycle going, you need to come up with a weekly, daily, or a monthly cleaning schedule as it will help you in a long way to overcome many problems. A cleaning schedule is the easiest way to tackle an ongoing cycle because it anticipates the problem well before it manifests.
The most important tasks are not the seasonal ones, but the daily and weekly tasks which, if carried out without fail, ensure that you stay comfortable. So to yield the most rewarding result, you need to concentrate on the daily tasks. However, you must be careful as you do not want your cleaning schedule to dictate your life, so you can set aside cleaning schedule once in a while for the more important things in your life and your priorities.
Here is a daily cleaning checklist that may come in handy for you:
- Empty the trash bags in your kitchen
- Put your dirty clothes in the laundry basket
- Change the hand towels in your bathroom
- Wipe tubs and bathroom sinks after each use
- Sort your mail on time
- Clean up the kitchen after every meal
- Don't put off tasks such as doing the dishes and sweeping the floor
- Make your bed after each use
- Clean up spills immediately
If you follow these tasks diligently, you will not have a huge pile up of cleaning work to do.